Access and manage applications and data by URIs using RESTful requests over HTTP (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE). Configure apps, schedule server-side jobs, execute queries – everything in Carbon LDP™ is RESTful.
- Getting started
- Description of the previous knowledge and tools we recommend before you begin learning about Carbon LDP’s REST API.
- Object and interaction models
- Your introduction to the different object models contained in Carbon LDP, as well as the behaviors these resources can have.
- Guide to get you working with Carbon documents over HTTP.
- Access points
- An explanation on Carbon LDP Access Points and how to use them to manage relations between documents.
- SPARQL Querying
- A guide on how to execute SPARQL queries in Carbon LDP via the REST API.
- Advanced document reading
- Guide on retrieving only certain properties of documents and retrieving multiple documents at once through the REST API.
- Real-time capabilities
- Details the basics on how the real-time features work and can be accessed via a regular WebSocket client.