npm update carbonldp or with yarn, run
yarn upgrade carbonldp.
These are the highlight of the new version:
- Improved cache for SPARQL queries
- Security and stability improvements
- You can now delete multiple documents from the Document Explorer at the same time. Simply hold
SHIFTwhile selecting documents to select multiple docs.
- Reduced the time it took the workbench to start
- Reduced the size of the workbench
- Multiple documents can now be retrieved at the same time (even if they are not children/members of the same document). To learn more, read about the
$getmethod (Notice the two get methods that have
uris:stringas the first method parameter; one allows you to query for the properties you want and the other retrieves the whole documents.)
- Properties can now be marked as
requiredwhen querying documents.
- Reduced the size of the SDK